Morris County School Nurses Association
Treasurer Job Description
The Treasurer is responsible for collecting all funds due and for keeping the records of membership and program fees.
• Assists the board in preparing an annual budget before the start of the fiscal year.
• Coordinates the collection and disbursement of money.
• Receives and promptly deposits all funds paid.
• Disburses funds as directed by the board.
• Maintains the MCSNA’s financial accounts and records.
• Reconciles checking accounts on a monthly basis.
• Provides a monthly financial report to the board.
• Compiles an annual financial summary of income and expenditures for the annual meeting.
The MCSNA Treasurer is responsible for the checking account, PayPal account, debit card and
the ZOOM account.